Why partner with Blue Ocean Systems?
- Increased supply with the entire BOS portfolio
- Increased revenue
- Proven SAP Partner delivering SAP Business One implementation for over 12 years
- Experience with Large Enterprises
- Over 200 successful projects in 38 different countries
- We are a US Company with global presence
- Certified and Diversified professionals
Who Qualifies for the Extended Channel Partner Network?
Blue Ocean Systems, as the sponsor, has identified the business
profiles of companies and individuals that will gain the most benefit from participation in this network. The profiles include, but are not limited to:
• Accountants, CPAs, Financial Consultants
• Businesses with Significant Ecosystems
• Business Process Consultants
• Industry and Information Technology Consultants
• Government Contractors
• Human Resource and Payroll application and service providers
• Manufacturer’s Representatives
• Software VARS and Service Providers (non-ERP)
The markets served by the Channel Partner Network will typically include:
• Small and mid-market companies as well as subsidiaries of large enterprise organizations.
• Manufacturers, Distributors, Project and Service Management Companies, Auto Parts Manufacturing, Food Distribution, Women and Minority Owned Businesses, Mining, Oil & Gas, Government Contractors, Government Agencies, Transportation, Importers and Exporters.
Channel Partner Network Collaboration with Blue Ocean Systems
As part of your business relationship with Blue Ocean Systems, our channel program participants will receive:
• SAP product and market education.
• Welcome kit to coordinate lead registrations for new SAP
opportunities. Note: Blue Ocean is responsible to report to SAP on new business opportunities with Channel Network partners